The illustration to the left shows how a New Buck Chimney Sweeps liner can dramatically enhance your family's safety!!!
Click on the image for a printable
Forever Flex flip brochure
DOES YOUR CHIMNEY NEED A NEW LINER? Stainless steel chimney liners are the practical & affordable solution to most chimney problems...more affordable than you think! Read more below & call for a free in-home estimate!
Each year, thousands of modern heating applicances are vented into damage or outdated masonry chimneys, resulting in poor draft, disintegration of the chimney and can compromise you and your family's safety.
Liners provide a correctly sized flue for optimum efficiency and safety of heating applicances. The chimney carries toxic gas out of your home. Furnaces, fireplaces & stoves require a correctly sized flue in order to vent these gases properly. Venting modern appliances through an incorrectly sized masonry chimney allows flue gases to expand and cool inside the chimney which can lead to excessive creosote buildup (the cause of most chimney fires) and the production of carbon monoxide (a potentially deadly gas).
Liners protect the masonry from the corrosive byproducts of combustion. Over time, flue gases and water vapor break down mortar joints from inside the chimney where it is sometimes impossible to see without using special equipment. When mortar joints have eroded or are missing, heat can transfer to nearby combustibles and carbon monoxide can leak into living spaces.
New Buck Chimney Sweeps install only the best stainless steel lines on the market today. All of our liners come with a lifetime warranty so you can be rest assured your liner will last as long as you do!
Certain substances should not be put into the fireplace, including treated wood, which can cause toxics fumes--and charcoal, which can create carbon monoxide. Never use lighter fluid or gasoline in a fireplace, as these substances can explode.
Make sure children & pets do not get too close to a fireplace when it's in use. Additionally, glass doors become extremely hot & take a long time to cool down after the fire is out, so be cautious in touching doors.